i made an accident-Davichi
a really nice but also sad song,, i love the romanization..
I told you, that I love you
I confessed my love to you
Behind you, I said it aloud that I love you
I tried to hide it in my heart forever, but loving alone is too painful.
Dreaming, wanting, watching all alone, It’s too hard.
What should I do? My heart finally makes an accident.
I shouldn’t love, not me.
Even though I try so hard to prevent it,
I know it’ll hurt, but I still make that accident.
Without me knowing, My heart created love towards you.
I didn’t want to love ever again, The scars that will come later hurts so much.
Wanting someone, and waiting, that’s so hard.
What should I do? My heart finally makes an accident.
I shouldn’t love, not me.
Even though I try so hard to prevent it, I know it’ll hurt, but I still make that accident.
Without me knowing, My heart created love towards you.
I keep getting scared, that it’ll be too painful.
That my heart may be shattered, So that I can’t use it again.
I don’t wanna cry, I don’t wanna.
Even though I try to endure, It’s begging me to bring you back, It wants to see you,
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar